Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Just started

Just started

Diana K Brown

I already have my 12 gauge up there dude! Sorry no more room. ;')

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> how about i shove it up your ****?
>
> "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Oooo big spender. How about I shove my 20 guage shotgun up your @$$?
> > opps, time to go to anger management therapy again! <giggle> ;')
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:OSQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > what do i get for 10 dollars?
> > >

> > > "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:bgc7ms$nci3d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

Consultant

sure

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I already have my 12 gauge up there dude! Sorry no more room. ;')

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > how about i shove it up your ****?
> >
> > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Oooo big spender. How about I shove my 20 guage shotgun up your @$$?
> > > opps, time to go to anger management therapy again! <giggle> ;')
> > >
> > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:OSQ%(E-Mail Removed)...

Consultant

you sicko

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uojyc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I already have my 12 gauge up there dude! Sorry no more room. ;')

> Check your Hotmail, babe.
>
> --
> Fris "and I do mean HOT mail" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Diana K Brown

And you know I do not really have to try at all to be this way.
I think it is heridetary. My Dad tells me that when you sign up for 2 years
(or whatever) in the Navy that Brigg time does not count toward that sign-up
time. He had to do an extra 6 weeks.
But then, while on KP duty, Dad got that Captian back by shoving his penis
in the Captian's clean coffee cup a few times, leaving residue...
It cums naturally to our family!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> you sicko
>
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uojyc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I already have my 12 gauge up there dude! Sorry no more room. ;')

> > Check your Hotmail, babe.
> >
> > --
> > Fris "and I do mean HOT mail" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

that is horrible, horrible i say

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> And you know I do not really have to try at all to be this way.
> I think it is heridetary. My Dad tells me that when you sign up for 2

years
> (or whatever) in the Navy that Brigg time does not count toward that

sign-up
> time. He had to do an extra 6 weeks.
> But then, while on KP duty, Dad got that Captian back by shoving his penis
> in the Captian's clean coffee cup a few times, leaving residue...
> It cums naturally to our family!

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > you sicko
> >
> > "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:uojyc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > Check your Hotmail, babe.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Fris "and I do mean HOT mail" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> > >
> > > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> On the other hand, that lady got a mil from mickey d's for pouring coffee
in
> her lap!

I thought it was 7 million?

F'n lawyers...

JaR

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

> But then, while on KP duty, Dad got that Captian back by shoving his penis
> in the Captian's clean coffee cup a few times, leaving residue...

One hopes the cup was not full of hot coffee at the time 8-0

J.R.

On the other hand, that lady got a mil from mickey d's for pouring coffee in
her lap!

Diana K Brown

I'm sorry, I thought the coffe was frozen and then when it spilled in my lap
it was REALLY hot! <whiney, crying lyin, cheatin................>
"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > On the other hand, that lady got a mil from mickey d's for pouring

> coffee
> > in
> > > her lap!

> > I thought it was 7 million?
> >

> > F'n lawyers...

> Cripes I missed this somehow.
>
> DON'T GET ME STARTED ON STELLA FREAKIN' LEIBECK!
>
> I get obsessive, but then you're doing that on purpose to push my buttons,
> aren't you?
>
> --
> Fris "I'd like a 180-degree coffee to go, please" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Diana K Brown

Yes it was reduced on appeal.

news:%23$RBC%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >
> > I thought it was 7 million?
> >

> > F'n lawyers...
> >

> I seem to remember hearing about it getting reduced on appeal[0], but I'm
> too lazy to google for it right now.
>
> J.R.
>
> [0] F'n lawyers

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

news:%23$RBC%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >
> > I thought it was 7 million?
> >

> > F'n lawyers...
> >

> I seem to remember hearing about it getting reduced on appeal[0], but I'm
> too lazy to google for it right now.
>
> J.R.
>
> [0] F'n lawyers

Dammit... I warned ya.

The proposed settlement was $7 million but the amount she actually won was
not disclosed but believe to be just a couple hundred thousand dollars. It
was based on coffee sales (the original figure).

--
Fris "Read up on it... the case is not what it's been made out to be" beeŽ
MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

if a variable is started inside a closure, can it ever be redeclared and started over, outside of the original function? Jake Barnes Javascript 2 02-15-2006 03:32 AM
just started techgrl MCSE 20 01-05-2004 06:13 PM
just started European Bob MCSE 5 01-05-2004 02:48 AM
Just getting started looking into certifications... Marko MCSE 2 07-15-2003 03:19 PM
Re: Just getting started looking into certifications... Lady MCSE 2 07-15-2003 01:33 PM

Advertisments