Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Just started

Just started

Andy Foster

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for ANYTHING!

ANYTHING ?

Gary - US

<evil grin>

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgc7ms$nci3d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am looking for ANYTHING!
> >

> ANYTHING ?

Roger Wassner

hm .. so you don't know what you wanna do ? You should really think about it
about specificating to something. Do you want to be a technican who can
everywhing a little bit or one who can not such many things, but mastered
that ?

By the way, A+ is for hardware technican who work with an screwdriver
instead with real kewl stuff.

But, doent matter what it will be, when it makes you happy, than it is ok.

--
Regards,

Roger Wassner
MCSE+I(NT4), MCSE 2000, MCSA, MCP+I

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O1Uiqb%(E-Mail Removed)...
> <evil grin>
>
> --
>
> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
>
> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
>
> "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bgc7ms$nci3d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I am looking for ANYTHING!
> > >

> > ANYTHING ?

Kendal Emery

Slut

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for ANYTHING!
>
> "Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:045001c357af$785fe670$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Diana,
> >
> > On the other extreme, very few of the jobs that I look at
> > ask for A+. My point being that I guess it depends on
> > what you're looking at. With your experience, why are you
> > looking at entry level work?

Diana K Brown

Yes but quarters are not helpful and not worth standing on the corner for!
;')

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bgc7ms$nci3d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am looking for ANYTHING!
> >

> ANYTHING ?

Diana K Brown

<smirk> <evil laughter>

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O1Uiqb%(E-Mail Removed)...
> <evil grin>
>
> --
>
> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
>
> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
>
> "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bgc7ms$nci3d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I am looking for ANYTHING!
> > >

> > ANYTHING ?

Diana K Brown

Oooo big spender. How about I shove my 20 guage shotgun up your @$$?
opps, time to go to anger management therapy again! <giggle> ;')

news:OSQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> what do i get for 10 dollars?
>

> "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bgc7ms$nci3d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I am looking for ANYTHING!
> > >

> > ANYTHING ?

Diana K Brown

Don't you just wish? Or is that an invitation girly? ;')

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Slut

> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am looking for ANYTHING!
> >
> > "Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:045001c357af$785fe670$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Diana,
> > >
> > > On the other extreme, very few of the jobs that I look at
> > > ask for A+. My point being that I guess it depends on
> > > what you're looking at. With your experience, why are you
> > > looking at entry level work?

Jtyc

> Oooo big spender. How about I shove my 20 guage shotgun up your @$$?
> opps, time to go to anger management therapy again! <giggle> ;')

I'm starting to like you again... I gotta tell you though, getting over
that lawyer thing is going to be hard for me...

Consultant

how about i shove it up your ****?

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oooo big spender. How about I shove my 20 guage shotgun up your @$$?
> opps, time to go to anger management therapy again! <giggle> ;')

> news:OSQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > what do i get for 10 dollars?
> >

> > "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:bgc7ms$nci3d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > > "Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > >

> > > ANYTHING ?

if a variable is started inside a closure, can it ever be redeclared and started over, outside of the original function? Jake Barnes Javascript 2 02-15-2006 03:32 AM
just started techgrl MCSE 20 01-05-2004 06:13 PM
just started European Bob MCSE 5 01-05-2004 02:48 AM
Just getting started looking into certifications... Marko MCSE 2 07-15-2003 03:19 PM
Re: Just getting started looking into certifications... Lady MCSE 2 07-15-2003 01:33 PM

Advertisments