Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > c++ Programmers needed

c++ Programmers needed

Erica

Hello all members

I am currently looking for experienced programmers in the following
technologies; C++, Linux, SQL Server, real-time systems, data analysis
tools.....
If you are currently looking for full time employment in a dynamic
company , located in downtown montreal, please send me your resume at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) so we can discuss this opportunity!!!

Thanks for your time.

Victor Bazarov