Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Obtaining member function/function object's operator() signature

Obtaining member function/function object's operator() signature

psujkov@gmail.com

Hi everybody,

in addition to my previous question, first of all this :

template<typename F>
void foo(const F& f)
{
std::cout << boost::function_traits<F>::arity << std::endl;

}

foo(f);

was a great solution for a free functions, so thanks to everybody for
answers but, alas, this is not a solution for both member functions
and function objects : boost::function_traits cannot work with any of
these types. any ideas ?..

best regards, Paul Sujkov

psujkov@gmail.com

Thanks for anyone trying to workaround this (if there were any)
issue is solved, no answers are needed anymore...

best regards, Paul Sujkov