Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > master more coding techniques..

master more coding techniques..

jon.carr2@gmail.com

....than you realize...

As the renowned Jon Carr (a household name in parts of Southeast
Asia), I have often wondered what these things might be. Well I know
that you do also!

Thats why i encourage you to try my daily-meditation guide that is
100% guaranteed to improve your life. For this invaluable service, i
ask only that you candidly report back to me on your assured success.
At that point, we can begin our prospective multi-million dollar
enterprise. You can start your new way of life immediately! Friends
and loved ones will marvel at your new-found business savvy and
executive poise!

If you feel someone else may be interested in this tremendous business
opportunity, I encourage you to forward this message to them (but if
you are smart you will certainly keep this to yourself - why share
the wealth when you can keep it all!!!!!). We chose you amongst
thousands of other qualified potential partners, because we know you
have the financial drive and social discernment required to be a
successful Prospective Business Associate.

Yours truly,

Jonathan Carr, CEO and Lead Consultant
Prospective Business, LLC - "we bring you extraordinary results when
others fail"

fastmoney2075@gmail.com

i can vouch for this guy. i made a ton of money following his plan.

> ...than you realize...
>
> As the renowned Jon Carr (a household name in parts of Southeast
> Asia), I have often wondered what these things might be. Well I know
> that you do also!
>
> Thats why i encourage you to try my daily-meditation guide that is
> 100% guaranteed to improve your life. For this invaluable service, i
> ask only that you candidly report back to me on your assured success.
> At that point, we can begin our prospective multi-million dollar
> enterprise. You can start your new way of life immediately! Friends
> and loved ones will marvel at your new-found business savvy and
> executive poise!
>
> If you feel someone else may be interested in this tremendous business
> opportunity, I encourage you to forward this message to them (but if
> you are smart you will certainly keep this to yourself - why share
> the wealth when you can keep it all!!!!!). We chose you amongst
> thousands of other qualified potential partners, because we know you
> have the financial drive and social discernment required to be a
> successful Prospective Business Associate.
>
> Yours truly,
>
> Jonathan Carr, CEO and Lead Consultant
> Prospective Business, LLC - "we bring you extraordinary results when
> others fail"

Old Wolf

On Feb 13, 4:38 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> i can vouch for this guy. i made a ton of money following his plan.
>
> On Feb 11, 11:37 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > ...than you realize...

Watch out, you may trigger the top-posting police.

Default User

Old Wolf wrote:

> On Feb 13, 4:38 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > i can vouch for this guy. i made a ton of money following his plan.
> >
> > On Feb 11, 11:37 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >
> > > ...than you realize...

> Watch out, you may trigger the top-posting police.

Kind of pointless for a spammer's sock puppet.

Brian