Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > syntax of .vcproj files (VC++)

syntax of .vcproj files (VC++)

Angelina_Novacheva@yahoo.com

Hello,

Does anyone know what &quot means? For example in:

AdditionalLibraryDirectories=""..\..\lib\msvc 7""

Thanks,
Angy

=?UTF-8?B?SnVya28gR29zcG9kbmV0acSH?=

Hi.

> Does anyone know what &quot means? For example in:
>
> AdditionalLibraryDirectories=""..\..\lib\msvc 7""

I believe it's off-topic for this newsgroup
but for what it's worth " represents an
encoded quote (") character.

Best regards,
Jurko Gospodnetińá

On Feb 11, 4:03¬*pm, Jurko Gospodnetińá <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> ¬* ¬*Hi.
>
> > Does anyone know what &quot means? For example in:

> > AdditionalLibraryDirectories="&quot;..\..\lib\msvc 7&quot;"

> ¬* I believe it's off-topic for this newsgroup
> but for what it's worth &quot; represents an
> encoded quote (") character.
>
> ¬* ¬*Best regards,
> ¬* ¬* ¬*Jurko Gospodnetińá

Thank you, Jurko Gospodnetińá. I think I've asked the wrong question, I
know it's a quotation mark. The right question should have been why
are the paths for the Release and Debug configurations different, or
rather does anyone know of a good reference for the values of the
function parameters in .vcrpoj (I only found the Schema)?

Thanks

red floyd

> [redacted]
> The right question should have been why
> are the paths for the Release and Debug configurations different, or
> rather does anyone know of a good reference for the values of the
> function parameters in .vcrpoj (I only found the Schema)?

That's off-topic here. May I suggest a newsgroup with "ms" or "vstudio"
in it's name? A list may be found at