Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > help: My exchange lost M: and exchange can not start

help: My exchange lost M: and exchange can not start

winman

Cheeseburger

"winman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Dude, you are so totally hosed...

Gary - US

Bend over cause you are royally screwed.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"winman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

licknlabia

****, I'm screwed even worse, my exchange server doesn't even have an M:\
drive.

****.

"winman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Consultant

you can fix this, you are not screwed

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tre...hnet/prodtechn
ol/exchange/exchange55/support/exdisrec.asp

or

http://tinyurl.com/iicm

"winman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> not at all.
> as one of the founding fathers of the mcngp, it is my duty to provide some
> assistance thoughout the year. we do have a code of ethics, i just have

not
> posted them on our site yet or even written them down

I'll get around to making that code Y2k-compliant eventually.

Sheesh, I'm only one guy.

--
Fris "Y10k is coming up quick" bee MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

ah... sorry me so silly

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> not at all.
> as one of the founding fathers of the mcngp, it is my duty to provide some
> assistance thoughout the year. we do have a code of ethics, i just have

not
> posted them on our site yet or even written them down
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e#9U#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i'm sure thats more than 3 helpful posts in a 6 month period..
> > are you turning gay?
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > you can fix this, you are not screwed

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tre...hnet/prodtechn
> > > ol/exchange/exchange55/support/exdisrec.asp
> > >
> > > or
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/iicm
> > >
> > > "winman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Consultant

it's ok, mcngp's are forgiving of each other

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ah... sorry me so silly

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > not at all.
> > as one of the founding fathers of the mcngp, it is my duty to provide

some
> > assistance thoughout the year. we do have a code of ethics, i just have

> not
> > posted them on our site yet or even written them down
> >
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:e#9U#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > i'm sure thats more than 3 helpful posts in a 6 month period..
> > > are you turning gay?
> > >
> > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tre...hnet/prodtechn

KLXrider

speaking of helpful mcngp....when is Laura going to be back. Her book
is complete.

I miss her posts.

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:05:24 -0700, "Consultant"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>not at all.
>as one of the founding fathers of the mcngp, it is my duty to provide some
>assistance thoughout the year. we do have a code of ethics, i just have not
>posted them on our site yet or even written them down
>
>"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:e#9U#(E-Mail Removed)...
>> i'm sure thats more than 3 helpful posts in a 6 month period..
>> are you turning gay?
>>
>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > you can fix this, you are not screwed
>> >

>http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tre...hnet/prodtechn
>> > ol/exchange/exchange55/support/exdisrec.asp
>> >
>> > or
>> >
>> > http://tinyurl.com/iicm
>> >
>> > "winman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Consultant

not sure

news:(E-Mail Removed)...