Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Survey about Architecture and Design Patterns

Survey about Architecture and Design Patterns

Joerg Rech

Dear software practitioners, consultants, and researchers,
we are currently conducting an international survey about
architecture and
design patterns. Our goal is to discover how familiar people are with
these
patterns (and anti-patterns) as well as to elicit the information
need, the
usage behavior, and the experience of software organizations regarding
architecture patterns and design patterns.

Therefore, we would like to invite you and members of your
organizations to
participate in the survey at http://softwarepatterns.eu. Answering the
survey should take about 20-30 minutes. The survey will close on 1
March
2007.

All data will be treated confidentially.

Please pass information about this survey on to your colleagues and
managers
as well as other contacts who might be interested in this topic and
have
experience with architecture and design patterns.

Many thanks in advance,
Joerg Rech

---
Joerg Rech
Speaker of the GI-Workgroup Architecture and Design Patterns (AKAEM)
Web: http://www.architekturmuster.de (in German)
XING: http://www.xing.com/profile/Joerg_Rech/