Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Need experience.... Am willing to work anywhere in UK for FREE

Need experience.... Am willing to work anywhere in UK for FREE

Deane

Hi all

Been qualified MCP since October 2002, MCSA since April 2003, having no luck
finding paid employment due to lack of experience and am willing to work for
FREE to get this.

Anyone know of anything please email me at

Thanks in Advance

Deane

Lady

Try youth programs, community centers, and retirement homes. I hope this
helps.

"Deane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all
>
> Been qualified MCP since October 2002, MCSA since April 2003, having no

luck
> finding paid employment due to lack of experience and am willing to work

for
> FREE to get this.
>
> Anyone know of anything please email me at
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Deane

billyw

your big problem will be with the minimum wage and working time directive.
basically you will have to do volunteer work

to some companies having someone do free work is more hassle than it's
worth. daft i know..