Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Differences between 297 and 219

Differences between 297 and 219

inva1id

Are there any real differences between 71-297 and 70-219?

I know that one is for win 2003, the other is for win2k. Any real,
practical differences that matter in term of passing the exam of 297?

Thanks!

Andy Ruth [MS]

Yes. 297 covers designing a network and AD infrastructure in a Windows
Server 2003 environment.

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Training and Certification