Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > WILL WORK FOR FREE

Reply
Thread Tools

WILL WORK FOR FREE

 
 
PHILLYDEVIL
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2003
HI,

I AM STUDYING FOR MCSE CERTIFICATION, I AM WILLING TO WORK
FOR FREE IN PHILADELPHIA AREA. I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR THE
EXPERIENCE.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

AMIT
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2003
he is el diablo


"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bg2o6e$jul1b$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "PHILLYDEVIL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:032901c354c2$aec28c80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > HI,
> >
> > I AM STUDYING FOR MCSE CERTIFICATION, I AM WILLING TO WORK
> > FOR FREE IN PHILADELPHIA AREA. I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR THE
> > EXPERIENCE.
> >
> > THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > AMIT

>
> Your keyboard seems to be broken
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2003
"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bg2o6e$jul1b$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > "PHILLYDEVIL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:032901c354c2$aec28c80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > HI,
> > >
> > > I AM STUDYING FOR MCSE CERTIFICATION, I AM WILLING TO WORK
> > > FOR FREE IN PHILADELPHIA AREA. I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR THE
> > > EXPERIENCE.
> > >
> > > THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT
> > > (E-Mail Removed)
> > >
> > > AMIT

> >
> > Your keyboard seems to be broken
> >

> he is el diablo
>


Y'all lighten up on this guy already! Here's an example of someone who
REALIZES that he has no experience and also realizes that nobody will hire
him without experience, the classic Catch-22, and instead of asking the
newsgroup how to get around that dilemma, he offers to work for free so that
he can GET that experience.

GO AMIT! Good luck!


--
Fris "It's called INTERNSHIP" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2003
"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> send me 3 cheese steaks, pronto
>


I'd consider working in Philadelphia for free, too, if they let me have all
the Philly Cheesesteaks I could eat.


--
Fris "mmmm cheesesteaks" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-28-2003
work & food! yuck

"KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:36:44 -0400, Frisbee® MCNGP
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> send me 3 cheese steaks, pronto
> >>

> >
> >I'd consider working in Philadelphia for free, too, if they let me have

all
> >the Philly Cheesesteaks I could eat.

>
> You could work in SF they have all the sausage you could eat.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Gary - US
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-29-2003
Can you come over and change the oil in my car this weekend?

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"PHILLYDEVIL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:032901c354c2$aec28c80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI,
>
> I AM STUDYING FOR MCSE CERTIFICATION, I AM WILLING TO WORK
> FOR FREE IN PHILADELPHIA AREA. I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR THE
> EXPERIENCE.
>
> THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> AMIT



 
Reply With Quote
 
Politician Spock
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-29-2003
"Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> Y'all lighten up on this guy already! Here's an example of someone who
> REALIZES that he has no experience and also realizes that nobody will hire
> him without experience, the classic Catch-22,


It's only a catch-22 for people without an education. People will hire
someone without experience if they have an education.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
© 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-29-2003
that's absolute rubbish...
i have interviewed graduates and would no sooner send them to a customer
than atilla the hun... they are singularly useless in s customer focused
role

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > Y'all lighten up on this guy already! Here's an example of someone who
> > REALIZES that he has no experience and also realizes that nobody will

hire
> > him without experience, the classic Catch-22,

>
> It's only a catch-22 for people without an education. People will hire
> someone without experience if they have an education.
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> © 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Politician Spock
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-29-2003
Who said you should hire *ALL* graduates? There are people who will hire
someone without experience if they have an education. I didn't say there are
people who will hire *EVERYONE* without experience if they have an
education.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
© 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> that's absolute rubbish...
> i have interviewed graduates and would no sooner send them to a customer
> than atilla the hun... they are singularly useless in s customer focused
> role
>
> "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > Y'all lighten up on this guy already! Here's an example of someone

who
> > > REALIZES that he has no experience and also realizes that nobody will

> hire
> > > him without experience, the classic Catch-22,

> >
> > It's only a catch-22 for people without an education. People will hire
> > someone without experience if they have an education.
> >
> > --
> > Politician Spock
> > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> >
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no

> rights.
> > You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> > understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> > living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> > © 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.
> >

>
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-29-2003
a grad may get in the door for an interview, but once they open their mouth
then it's usually just a case of letting everyone else interview them to see
just how ridiculous they sound


"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OubY$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Who said you should hire *ALL* graduates? There are people who will hire
> someone without experience if they have an education. I didn't say there

are
> people who will hire *EVERYONE* without experience if they have an
> education.
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> © 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > that's absolute rubbish...
> > i have interviewed graduates and would no sooner send them to a customer
> > than atilla the hun... they are singularly useless in s customer focused
> > role
> >
> > "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > >
> > > > Y'all lighten up on this guy already! Here's an example of someone

> who
> > > > REALIZES that he has no experience and also realizes that nobody

will
> > hire
> > > > him without experience, the classic Catch-22,
> > >
> > > It's only a catch-22 for people without an education. People will hire
> > > someone without experience if they have an education.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Politician Spock
> > > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > >
> > > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no

> > rights.
> > > You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability

to
> > > understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> > > living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> > > © 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.
> > >

> >
> >

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Anti-Virus and free spy ware software does not WORK !! smithfam1 Computer Information 0 01-07-2008 12:02 AM
Find the perfect work at home job for you using our FREE Work at home Job Finder! maya Computer Information 1 06-11-2006 07:52 PM



Advertisments