Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > WILL WORK FOR FREE

WILL WORK FOR FREE

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23$V%23%(E-Mail Removed).. .
> a grad may get in the door for an interview, but once they open their

mouth
> then it's usually just a case of letting everyone else interview them to

see
> just how ridiculous they sound

We can't ALL have Scottish accents, ya know, lad.

--
Fris "Cap'n! We do nah have the power!" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> just how ridiculous they sound

"So, can you tell me what you can apply a GPO to?"

"Uh.... no... But did I mention that I know how to make a field expedient
claymore mine?"

billyw

it's no the accent capn.. it's thit thur stoopit!!!

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23$V%23%(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > a grad may get in the door for an interview, but once they open their

> mouth
> > then it's usually just a case of letting everyone else interview them to

> see
> > just how ridiculous they sound

> We can't ALL have Scottish accents, ya know, lad.
>

> --
> Fris "Cap'n! We do nah have the power!" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

also most i interview have scottish accents... funny that..

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23$V%23%(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > a grad may get in the door for an interview, but once they open their

> mouth
> > then it's usually just a case of letting everyone else interview them to

> see
> > just how ridiculous they sound

> We can't ALL have Scottish accents, ya know, lad.
>

> --
> Fris "Cap'n! We do nah have the power!" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Gary - US

Thank God some of us talk rite!

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23$V%23%(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > a grad may get in the door for an interview, but once they open their

> mouth
> > then it's usually just a case of letting everyone else interview them to

> see
> > just how ridiculous they sound

> We can't ALL have Scottish accents, ya know, lad.
>

> --
> Fris "Cap'n! We do nah have the power!" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Gary - US

HAHA...."I'm not all that clear on AD migration but I can hump a SAW 25
miles in a day."

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > just how ridiculous they sound

> "So, can you tell me what you can apply a GPO to?"
>
> "Uh.... no... But did I mention that I know how to make a field expedient
> claymore mine?"

Brian

"Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
The problem Frisbee is that there have been several post
here with the exact same wording and exact same usage of
the caps lock key.

They are also using the same newsreader and have the same NNTP posting hosts
as the messages I posted about earlier.

The Truth is Out There.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:44ac01c3562a$0f9453a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
The problem Frisbee is that there have been several post
here with the exact same wording and exact same usage of
the caps lock key. The only difference has been the email
address that is asked to reply to. It seems something
more sinister is going on here. Maybe someone looking to
build a database of email addresses??? Otherwise I would
agree with you.

Yes, this was the first such posting I had seen. The similarity in
subsequent posts was a clue-by-four, and I replied as such to one other.

There's nothing wrong with internship, however, as you seem to agree. The
college I went to actually had internship for the last semester. We were
offered to area employers for work experience and technically they didn't
have to pay us anything, since we were still enrolled in college. To my
knowledge, however, all of the participating employers paid, even though it
was low wages. Low wages beats nothing, especially if you're a college
student.

My internship turned out to be with a company what was about 1,000 miles
away, and they paid me a pretty good salary even during the internship, then
took me on full-time upon graduation.

--
Fris "But enough about me..." beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

wasn't monic blojob and intern..
i assume that was her pay.. bill's money shot