Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > How to create a .cab file with an ActiveX in C# and C++ DLL?

How to create a .cab file with an ActiveX in C# and C++ DLL?

ptt001@gmail.com

Hi, evr'ybody

I've a big problem.

I have an ActiveX.cretaed in C#, but it uses a C++ DLL.

How can i create a .cab file with this?

Thanks.

Alf P. Steinbach

> Hi, evr'ybody
>
> I've a big problem.
>
> I have an ActiveX.cretaed in C#, but it uses a C++ DLL.
>
> How can i create a .cab file with this?

You just turn the barlfucator anti-cluckwise and then snarod it.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

red floyd

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi, evr'ybody
>
> I've a big problem.
>
> I have an ActiveX.cretaed in C#, but it uses a C++ DLL.
>
> How can i create a .cab file with this?

And your C++ *LANGUAGE* question is?