Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Utility to list namespace contents of archive library?

Utility to list namespace contents of archive library?

Anonymous

Is there a utility that examines an archive library and
can list the contents of each namespace it finds? Nothing
fancy needed other than to ensure no functions were
inadvertently left out.

Jack Klein

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:41:53 -0600, Anonymous <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in comp.lang.c++:

> Is there a utility that examines an archive library and
> can list the contents of each namespace it finds? Nothing
> fancy needed other than to ensure no functions were
> inadvertently left out.

You need to ask this in a group that supports your compiler/OS
combination. It is a tool question, not a language one. The C++
language does not define archive libraries.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com