Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Saving Objects

Saving Objects

JoeC

On Jan 31, 11:32 pm, red floyd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > It is, XML stands for eXtensible Markup Language. But the power of it
> > comes from allowing you to custom-define any sort of data you want,
> > which is helpful. Anyways, good luck!

> Darn near identical and simultaneous posts! Wow!

I don't know much about XML but trying the save information with
fstream is getting pretty cumbersome. It dosn't even work when I am
trying to save information in a vector. When I get some time I will
take a closer look at XML

EXCEL question saving a file saving the the first column as read only Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 0 01-06-2005 07:02 PM
Saving DataTable to session vs saving a Custom object. John Kandell ASP .Net 4 12-10-2004 05:08 AM
Saving objects to disk Eagle C++ 4 02-06-2004 09:09 AM
Saving Images While Saving ASP Pages ! Lovely Angel For You ASP General 1 10-03-2003 12:03 AM

Advertisments