Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Using Code Archive with Visual Studio

Using Code Archive with Visual Studio

John Doe

Hello. I have just subscribed to this group and lets see how fast it
works

I have a problem while using codes in internet sources like
planetsourcecodes .....

It asks for graphics.h and Visual Studio doesnt contain it at all. As
far as i know the reason of this problem is Borland Compilers. The
codes are written for Borland compilers and 16 bit bla bla and doesnt
work properly with our 32 bit Windows screens. or sth like that.

But isnt there any way of seeing codes of simple games and programs
like snake with compiling and testing it with microsoft visual c++?
can you send me a code of snake that works properly in my visual c or
dev c++?

Ok , maybe it appears that i am new on such subjects,indeed i am. i
have just started to study c++. but I know c. and thats all.

Victor Bazarov

John Doe wrote:
> Hello. I have just subscribed to this group and lets see how fast it
> works

It's fast. But you seem to have started on a wrong foot. Have you
read the "Welcome" message? Have you read the FAQ? Please do.