Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Supr.forums web forums

Supr.forums web forums

stevene

Announcing supr.forums! This is a Forums site for everyone.
Want talk about technology, books, music, movies, and more?
Come to these forums! Registering hardly takes a minute!

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated, and why not join the
forum for yourself, as well?

Link: http://suprforums.logical-host.com/

A domain name is coming soon.

To tell your friends, simply paste this HTML or BBCode into any Forum
or Website.

BBCode

Code:

Talk with your friends, or enjoy the wonderful community! Sign up
with supr.forums today!!

supr.forums, Click Here

HTML

Code:

<b>Talk with your friends, or enjoy the wonderful community! Sign up
with supr.forums today!!</b>

a>

Thanks a lot everyone, especially Logical-Host for hosting me!

Jack Klein

On 30 Jan 2007 11:16:46 -0800, "stevene" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in comp.lang.c++:

[snip spam]

> Thanks a lot everyone, especially Logical-Host for hosting me!

Perhaps they will change their minds when they get the abuse reports
generated by your spamming their domain name.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com