Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Need Help in getting Referrals for some up and coming star performers in Embedded Programming

Need Help in getting Referrals for some up and coming star performers in Embedded Programming

leeanngriego@gmail.com

I have a client who has asked me to find him some solid up and coming
embedded engineers. 2 to 3 years expereince with Embedded Linux,
VxWorks, Nucleus or any other RTOS who has working in L2/L3 networking.
The object is to bring them on board and train in SAN/NAS switching, as
long as they are solid C, Unix and Embedded programmers that have the
work ethic and talent to be very good, he will train whatever else is
necessary.
See Description below for more details. If you know of anyone who fits
this profile, please have them contact me immediately. I offer a
referral fee for anyone who is hired and there are 5 positions open,
including one Technical Lead who should have closure to 10 years
experience.

Leeann Griego
Sr. Tech Recruiter
TechOne

I have a need for a Test Engineer in San Jose, CA. If you or anyone
you know is interested and qualified, please let me know ASAP. I also
offer a referral fee for anyone who refers a person and that person
is hired.
Description is below.
Leeann Griego, C.A.C
Sr. Technical Recruiter
TechOne
408-232-1570
leeann@...

Looking for STAR Embedded / C Programmer(s) -

You will work on development of industry leading storage networking
switches. This is not routine API programming job and the group is
looking for THINKING people! All you need is a track record as an ACE
developer / designer and a passion for being the Top Performer.

Job involves design and development in embedded Linux environment for a
long list of innovative features for Fiber Channel, Ethernet and new
Data Center Ethernet technologies. No specific prior knowledge of SAN
or L2-L3 networking protocols is mandatory, if you are a super fast
learner.

You will be exposed to great design methodologies using finite state
machines and various in-house tools/libraries.

Job / Skill Requirements:
- BSEE/CS or equivalent (MSCS or MSEE preferred).
- 2-10 years embedded development experience
- Proficiency in any RTOS (VxWorks, embedded Linux, ..) and C
programming
- Working knowledge in any of the following:
* Layer 2/3 networking protocols
* Embedded systems
* 802.3ad, Link aggregation control protocol (LACP), SPAN etc.

Location: San Jose, CA

mlimber

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I have a client who has asked me to find him some solid up and coming
> embedded engineers. [...] solid C, Unix and Embedded programmers [...]

First, this newsgroup does not respond well to recruiting:

http://parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/ho....html#faq-5.10

If you can't bother to read the FAQ before posting, you annoy away the
very talent you are trying to attract. Not a bright move.

Second, you are posting in a C++ newsgroup but looking for C
programmers. The two languages are quite different (cf.
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit....html#faq-34.1,
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit...html#faq-32.10,
and http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit....html#faq-5.9),
and you expose your own ignorance of that fact and further diminish
your chances of locating quality people.

In short, don't spam us; we'll spam you.

Cheers! --M