Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Official where are you from thread

Official where are you from thread

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

whybother with a fan controller? set it to full, then sell the controller

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i need something to put 3 pin fans running... so i bought a 20 buck fan controller... it has lights...

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Yeh, a lot of mobos don't have enough header pins on them and those adapter cables just look messy so fan controllers are handy

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

specially when u have to control 7 fans!

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Do your ears hurt?

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

i thought it was 9 fans unholy?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by RObErT_RaTh
Do your ears hurt?
WHAT EARS..... i dont have any ears .... just kidding... not really u just hear a slight humming sound...but then again i am supposebly deaf....
Quote:
Originally Posted by XhArD
i thought it was 9 fans unholy?
i dont control the CPU and GPU fans now do i
I control the PSU 2, the Front 2 Top 1 and back 2. 2+2+1+2=7

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

you didnt specify WHICH fans though, did you? so i made my assumption based on the information supplied by yourself in the above statements. By using this information, I was able to make a fair assumption that your 9 fans were not inclusive of the GPU and CPU fans. Though this assumption was incorrect, the facts which I had based the assumption off and made it from, provided suffiecient evidence to assume the previously stated assumption.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Philadelphia, PA here... Land of, well, not a damned thing actually. Old historical junk, that's all.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

sounds like a fun place to live it would be for a couple of people i know, namely my dad