Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Official where are you from thread

Official where are you from thread

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i think never never land is in the south pacfic ocean, between part a and part b.. So its a bitta parta and a bitta part b!!!
Sry that one was spam
Quote:
I think I'm the only person here that actually lives in (at least) two countries.
Basically, I'm from Hong-Kong, but since I'm working as a Technical Trainer in Hi-Tech company, I travel a lot and spend almost 50% of my time abroad, especially, in Israel and China, where we have branches.
Sounds like a hectic life

ww_crimson ww_crimson is offline
Member

nothern california (bay area, east bay to be specifiC)

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

I live in Hamilton, New Zealand, Earth, Milky way, Universe

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i live in Australia, Planet X, Milky Way.... no wonder why its takes me 10 minutes to view a webpage!!!!!! i want a optical line

Ciger Ciger is offline
Junior Member

Unholy, Post a picture of kukubarra don't know what they are
O... L.A., CA U.S.A. can't get any easier than that... haha everything Short haha.

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

WAY northern california....Eureka, 1 hours drive from oregon.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciger
Unholy, Post a picture of kukubarra don't know what they are
O... L.A., CA U.S.A. can't get any easier than that... haha everything Short haha.
Lol, tis a Bird... it go .. "KUUUUUUUUUUUU KUUU HAHAHAHAHAHA" and tats pretty close, they sound like there are laughing , i hope its at someone elase, cause my mods are good

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Here you go Ciger:

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

I'm from Australia, South Australia, Adelaide

ProfLiebstrom ProfLiebstrom is offline
Junior Member

Yorkshire, England