Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Official where are you from thread

Official where are you from thread

T4RJon_SR5 T4RJon_SR5 is offline
Junior Member

Tennessee, USA

Android Android is offline
Junior Member
Location: Here

I got all excited seeing this thread! Gave me a mystic surreal feeling
..like a Carnival.. but I've read every post in this thread and not one
of you psychics came close to where I'm from!
..but no worries..I'm the forgiving kind I am..nobody's perfect. I don't
expect perfection from me so I'm not gonna expect perfection from
anyone else neither. So deep breaths..oOMMMMmmmm...ahhhhh
tranquility..all is beautiful in this utopia like community once more..

But just don't expect me to go in the how old are you thread now!

I remember dirt when it was in short pants

Jack556 Jack556 is offline
Junior Member

I am from Madrid, Spain. if it is so important is anybody from Spain too?

blueeyedaisy3 blueeyedaisy3 is offline
Junior Member

Pennsylvania, I heard some people call it Pennsyltucky today lol

MAW MAW is offline
Junior Member

I'm from Arabian south, you can't find it in the Maps , but soon will be in the maps ..

sandyololo sandyololo is offline
Junior Member
Location: Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand is here also!