Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Official where are you from thread

Official where are you from thread

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Like the title says...
I'm from southern Wisconsin, USA.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Bobtown USA, only Jking
South East Brisbane - Queensland Australia

ldonyo ldonyo is offline
Junior Member
Location: Lee's Summit, MO

I'm originally from San Jose, California.
I live in Lee's Summit, Missouri.

werty316 werty316 is offline
Member

I live in Canada eh.

decius decius is offline
Junior Member

From Eastern P.A. more like real west NJ, lol.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

where ever that is a am sure i would be stumped... i don't even know whats lyes beyond my State

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

Way out in the country, and smal place call Blackwell, Missouri.
It's so small, we don't even have a post office, we have to get our mail from 2 towns away..............

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

sounds hard to get computer parts

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

It does get a little difficult from time to time, it really ****es me off when they send a package back for some stupid reason, like no one home on the day that they bring it out..................

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol that would certainly suck, i am glad to live in a town... with kangaroo and wombats... kukubarra's and wild tree frogs! but i hate SPIDERS! , nothe little 8 legged ones.. but those ones that shoot string ito mid air and swing from tree to tree (like spiderman)