Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Form on second monitor

Form on second monitor

mentu

Hi,

i have an acer aspire with nVIDIA GeForce Go7300 that support a
dual-monitor. I use the monitor of the laptop and a projector.
I try to develop a software that open a form on second monitor. Exist a
MSDN class that manage the monitors or like somethings?!?

Thanks a lot
Francesco

red floyd

mentu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have an acer aspire with nVIDIA GeForce Go7300 that support a
> dual-monitor. I use the monitor of the laptop and a projector.
> I try to develop a software that open a form on second monitor. Exist a
> MSDN class that manage the monitors or like somethings?!?
>
> Thanks a lot
> Francesco

Your answer is here.