Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Any suggestion on graphics package in C++ for creating montecarlo simulation!!

Any suggestion on graphics package in C++ for creating montecarlo simulation!!

mahesh

Hi guys,
I am looking for the GUI package that can be used to model a 2D
simulation based on random variable.
I am looking for constructive adivce.
Raj

Ian Collins

mahesh wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I am looking for the GUI package that can be used to model a 2D
> simulation based on random variable.
> I am looking for constructive adivce.

Have you looked back through the archives of this group? The topic has
been well covered in the recent past.

--
Ian Collins.

mahesh

I indeed looked through may be archieves for last months ...but could
not find the appropriate answers to my question..

Ian Collins wrote:
> mahesh wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > I am looking for the GUI package that can be used to model a 2D
> > simulation based on random variable.
> > I am looking for constructive adivce.

> Have you looked back through the archives of this group? The topic has
> been well covered in the recent past.
>
> --
> Ian Collins.

Jim Langston

"mahesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi guys,
> I am looking for the GUI package that can be used to model a 2D
> simulation based on random variable.
> I am looking for constructive adivce.
> Raj

Try googleing. There are a number of things out there can do 2d depending
on what you want. Google is your friend.

Start with:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=c%2B%2B+2d

and go from there.