Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > doubt

doubt

hapop(krish....)

I wan to do mini project based on c++
which front page we can use & which is best one
& How we can give link to c++

mlimber

hapop(krish....) wrote:
> I wan to do mini project based on c++

Ok.

> which front page we can use & which is best one
> & How we can give link to c++

Huh? Do you mean which GUI library? If so, it depends entirely on your
platform, your experience, your users, you budget, and the nature of
your project. Moreover, since standard C++ doesn't natively support
GUIs, this question (if I guessed correctly at your meaning) should be
asked on a forum dedicated to your platform. Here we discuss the
standard C++ language proper, not third-party libraries
(http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit....html#faq-5.9).

Cheers! --M

Noah Roberts

hapop(krish....) wrote:
> I wan to do mini project based on c++
> which front page we can use & which is best one
> & How we can give link to c++

I can't understand your English well enough to answer your question.

dotnet doubt can any body clarify my doubt challa462@gmail.com ASP .Net 0 08-22-2012 06:02 AM
doubt about doubt Bob Nelson C Programming 11 07-30-2006 08:17 PM
doubt Ajith Nair ASP .Net 6 03-29-2005 01:25 PM
doubt about namespace google manasa sreenivas via .NET 247 ASP .Net 1 05-15-2004 03:05 PM
Doubt to go .Net technology Igbal ASP .Net 1 11-17-2003 06:56 AM

Advertisments