Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT | Jobless tech exec keeps applying

Reply
Thread Tools

OT | Jobless tech exec keeps applying

 
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2003
thats the one... depending on the newspaper it can be from page 3 to the
sports pages (inclusive of course)

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > again that is something that i have little understanding of, US health
> > insurance, even though i read the NY times everyday (why dont US papers

> have
> > nude women in them?) still dont know how your system works

>
> The NY Times doesn't have a Page Three Girl (that's the right page,

right?)
> because all the busty burds flew over to the UK.
>
>
> --
> Fris "And BOY are their arms tired" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2003
surely that would depend on your definition of basic.

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > again that is something that i have little understanding of, US health
> > insurance

>
> Anybody here gets basic health care for free if they seek it. For some
> reason though, people seem to think that everything beyond basic care is
> deemed some sort of god given right. It's not, get over it.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2003
> surely that would depend on your definition of basic.

Well I know flu shots are free. Isn't that enough?


 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2003
real handy in a car accident.

"aaaaarrrrgghhhh i'm trapped"
"not to worry sir, 1 flu jab coming up"
"bu...."
"your insurance is invalid, no one is coming, but not to worry as you wait
on the grim reaper there is little chance of you contracting flu"

is that close?

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > surely that would depend on your definition of basic.

>
> Well I know flu shots are free. Isn't that enough?
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2003
That's because you're a friggin swine copulator... to be
politically correct (but you know what I'm really
thinking). Pig F*cker

>-----Original Message-----
>"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > sometimes i realise how lucky i am that health

insurance isn't really an
>> > issue in the uk

>>
>> It's really not an issue here either. People just

think it is because
>they
>> don't know any better.

>
>You're kidding right?
>
>I spend more on health insurance than I do for my house

and car combined.
>
>
>--
>Fris "I wish I didn't know any better" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
>http://www.mcngp.tk
>The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Maestro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2003
I pay less than 20 dollars a month, but being retired
military doesn't hurt either.

>-----Original Message-----
>"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > sometimes i realise how lucky i am that health

insurance isn't really an
>> > issue in the uk

>>
>> It's really not an issue here either. People just

think it is because
>they
>> don't know any better.

>
>You're kidding right?
>
>I spend more on health insurance than I do for my house

and car combined.
>
>
>--
>Fris "I wish I didn't know any better" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
>http://www.mcngp.tk
>The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2003
grow up already, your posts are both juvenile and make no sense.


<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:04d401c3522c$a9450fa0$(E-Mail Removed)...
That's because you're a friggin swine copulator... to be
politically correct (but you know what I'm really
thinking). Pig F*cker

>-----Original Message-----
>"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > sometimes i realise how lucky i am that health

insurance isn't really an
>> > issue in the uk

>>
>> It's really not an issue here either. People just

think it is because
>they
>> don't know any better.

>
>You're kidding right?
>
>I spend more on health insurance than I do for my house

and car combined.
>
>
>--
>Fris "I wish I didn't know any better" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
>http://www.mcngp.tk
>The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
>.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Gary - US
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2003
MUWHAHAHA!

Billy talks shite but he still loves us Yanks.

"No more yanky my wanky.....the Donga need food!"

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> country flaming..
> your a complete arse aren't you. where at anypoint have i flamed a

country.
> i made a statement based on my personal opinions of US culture and in

doing
> so by connection uk culture which follows US to an extent.
> you really need to get that chip looked at, it needs a little work
>
> "Wild Man^^" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ex9rK%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Excuse me? If you want to discuss something like this, could we keep
> > country flaming out of it? Unless you are a US citizen you have no idea
> > about our "culture". I've seen a tornado hit a downtown area here (in

the
> > southern US), and literally hundreds of volunteers from surrounding

areas
> > showing up to help. I've seen so many people here in the US helping
> > neighbors in times of a natural disaster, that by the time the national
> > gaurd showed up no one needed help anymore. I've seen this country time

> and
> > time again help others, despite constant ridicule and bad-mouthing from
> > people like you. But you know what, if you and yours were ever in

trouble
> I
> > would support aiding you 100% because I like most of the "selfish US
> > culture" believe helping others is the right thing to do. But hey, it's
> > alright I'm just another evil yank right?
> >
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:ens%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > in truth that is a sad incitement of your culture and show's the short
> > > comings of it.
> > > the fact is no one cares. people are only interested in what they can

> get
> > > for themselves at the cheapest price, forgetting that in doing so they

> are
> > > pricing others and ultimately themselves out of work.
> > > the selfishness of US culture could be it's very undoing.
> > >
> > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > who cares
> > > >
> > > > "David V. Dellanno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > http://www.msnbc.com/news/931060.asp?0si=-
> > > > >
> > > > > Chad Henderson's consulting business was hurt by 9/11
> > > > >
> > > > > How come I don't feel sorry for this guy? I knew about this

before
> > > > > 2001...its going to get worse..."A recent report by Forrester

> Research
> > > > > predicted that outsourcing to countries like India, the

Philippines
> > and
> > > > > China would cost 3.3 million American jobs and result in $136

> billion
> > in
> > > > > lost wages by 2015. "
> > > > > --
> > > > > Regards,
> > > > >
> > > > > David V. Dellanno - MCSE, MCP+I, MCP
> > > > > MSDEMO Consultants
> > > > > Williams Place
> > > > > 2564 Bridgewood Lane
> > > > > Snellville, Georgia 30078 USA
> > > > > (770) 736-8794 (Office)
> > > > > msdemo.net
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Gary - US
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2003
However, you are a pig fauker....so who cares what you think?

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

<frisbee@pig****er.com> wrote in message
news:02ce01c35214$28cdb7e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Feeling a little sensitive are we? I think you missed the
> whole point of his comments. I'm an American and happen
> to agree with his opinion.
>
> >-----Original Message-----
> >Excuse me? If you want to discuss something like this,

> could we keep
> >country flaming out of it? Unless you are a US citizen

> you have no idea
> >about our "culture". I've seen a tornado hit a downtown

> area here (in the
> >southern US), and literally hundreds of volunteers from

> surrounding areas
> >showing up to help. I've seen so many people here in the

> US helping
> >neighbors in times of a natural disaster, that by the

> time the national
> >gaurd showed up no one needed help anymore. I've seen

> this country time and
> >time again help others, despite constant ridicule and bad-

> mouthing from
> >people like you. But you know what, if you and yours were

> ever in trouble I
> >would support aiding you 100% because I like most of

> the "selfish US
> >culture" believe helping others is the right thing to

> do. But hey, it's
> >alright I'm just another evil yank right?
> >
> >"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:ens%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> in truth that is a sad incitement of your culture and

> show's the short
> >> comings of it.
> >> the fact is no one cares. people are only interested in

> what they can get
> >> for themselves at the cheapest price, forgetting that

> in doing so they are
> >> pricing others and ultimately themselves out of work.
> >> the selfishness of US culture could be it's very

> undoing.
> >>
> >> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> > who cares
> >> >
> >> > "David V. Dellanno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> message
> >> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> > > http://www.msnbc.com/news/931060.asp?0si=-
> >> > >
> >> > > Chad Henderson's consulting business was hurt by

> 9/11
> >> > >
> >> > > How come I don't feel sorry for this guy? I knew

> about this before
> >> > > 2001...its going to get worse..."A recent report by

> Forrester Research
> >> > > predicted that outsourcing to countries like India,

> the Philippines
> >and
> >> > > China would cost 3.3 million American jobs and

> result in $136 billion
> >in
> >> > > lost wages by 2015. "
> >> > > --
> >> > > Regards,
> >> > >
> >> > > David V. Dellanno - MCSE, MCP+I, MCP
> >> > > MSDEMO Consultants
> >> > > Williams Place
> >> > > 2564 Bridgewood Lane
> >> > > Snellville, Georgia 30078 USA
> >> > > (770) 736-8794 (Office)
> >> > > msdemo.net
> >> > >
> >> > >
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >>

> >
> >
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
Gary - US
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2003
I agree totally. But do you know how much shite is made in China?! Dayum!

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> no people need to get educated. if it has made in china on it, (or france
> for that matter) dont buy it. if it costs a few quid more so what..
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > i dont mean that. I mean the lack of support for indigenous industries
> > > within the western world, we are busy selling ourselves down the

river.
> > > the UK seems intent on following the US.

> >
> > Yes, I see your point. But what is the solution? Do you force

companies
> to
> > employ people? They'd just leave the country.
> >
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jobless Recovery Leads to Jobless Economy scotth40 A+ Certification 0 05-15-2009 04:48 AM
[News] Jobless Claims Rise More Than Expected TechGeekPro MCSE 0 04-15-2004 03:44 PM
News: "U.S. Jobless Claims Tumble to 328,000" TechGeekPro MCSE 109 04-10-2004 08:23 AM
jobless Recovery, many IT pros out of work Joe A+ Certification 6 02-08-2004 05:13 AM



Advertisments