Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT | Jobless tech exec keeps applying

OT | Jobless tech exec keeps applying

billyw

calling someone an arse isn't really name calling..
you are a sensative one tho aren't u..

"Wild Man^^" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> You are probably right about me, but I did my post without an insult or

name
> calling. And I didn't make any claims about anyone's home land. But, I do
> apologize for my chip at any rate.
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > country flaming..
> > your a complete arse aren't you. where at anypoint have i flamed a

> country.
> > i made a statement based on my personal opinions of US culture and in

> doing
> > so by connection uk culture which follows US to an extent.
> > you really need to get that chip looked at, it needs a little work
> >
> > "Wild Man^^" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:ex9rK%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Excuse me? If you want to discuss something like this, could we keep
> > > country flaming out of it? Unless you are a US citizen you have no

idea
> > > about our "culture". I've seen a tornado hit a downtown area here (in

> the
> > > southern US), and literally hundreds of volunteers from surrounding

> areas
> > > showing up to help. I've seen so many people here in the US helping
> > > neighbors in times of a natural disaster, that by the time the

national
> > > gaurd showed up no one needed help anymore. I've seen this country

time
> > and
> > > time again help others, despite constant ridicule and bad-mouthing

from
> > > people like you. But you know what, if you and yours were ever in

> trouble
> > > would support aiding you 100% because I like most of the "selfish US
> > > culture" believe helping others is the right thing to do. But hey,

it's
> > > alright I'm just another evil yank right?
> > >
> > > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:ens%(E-Mail Removed)...

short

can
> > get

they
> > are

> before

> > Research

> Philippines
> > > and

> > billion
> > > in

billyw

true there is a lot of difficulty in source everyday items that aren't made
in the "west"
speaking personally, i regard something made in US, canada, Oz as being the
same as being made in uk, far rather buy that than things made "elsewhere".
Well when i say the same, what i mean is almost the same, given that it was
probably made by some under educated, cultureless colonial...
but i think you know what i mean

news:ec1D$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > no people need to get educated. if it has made in china on it, (or

france
> > for that matter) dont buy it. if it costs a few quid more so what..

> Some things I can't buy then. Like an American flag for instance.
>
> What kind of computer can I get? Don't AMD and Intel have their
> manufacturing overseas?
>
> I think if you want to help Americans (or in your case Britains) keep

their
> jobs, we need to do away with crap like unions and minimum wage (although

> don't honestly know if that's a problem in Britain). Why the hell should
> unskilled workers get paid large salaries? This just drives companies to
> places overseas for that unskilled labor.

Jtyc

> sometimes i realise how lucky i am that health insurance isn't really an
> issue in the uk

It's really not an issue here either. People just think it is because they
don't know any better.

billyw

haha i didn't notice the pig bit...

me an arse

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > <frisbee@pig****er.com> wrote in message
> > news:02ce01c35214$28cdb7e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Feeling a little sensitive are we? I think you missed the
> > > whole point of his comments. I'm an American and happen
> > > to agree with his opinion.
> > >

> > thanks fris...
> >
> > it honestly worries me how far we will go for self aggrandisement,
> > regardless of the potential long term harm we do to our society..
> >

> That wasn't me. That was our buddy Tron2003 actually posting something

that
> for once wasn't a lame flame, and posing as me. He seems to have some

kind
> of vendetta against me.
>
> And nothing bothers me more than him pretending to be me agreeing with

you!

> Damn, he's good.
>
> --
> Fris "I bow to his greatness" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

again that is something that i have little understanding of, US health
insurance, even though i read the NY times everyday (why dont US papers have
nude women in them?) still dont know how your system works

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > sometimes i realise how lucky i am that health insurance isn't really an
> > issue in the uk

> It's really not an issue here either. People just think it is because

they
> don't know any better.

Consultant

i mean he got a job, so why would anyone feel sorry for him, ****, a 2 year
vacation, his wife brings in money.

"David V. Dellanno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.msnbc.com/news/931060.asp?0si=-
>
> Chad Henderson's consulting business was hurt by 9/11
>
> How come I don't feel sorry for this guy? I knew about this before
> 2001...its going to get worse..."A recent report by Forrester Research
> predicted that outsourcing to countries like India, the Philippines and
> China would cost 3.3 million American jobs and result in $136 billion in
> lost wages by 2015. "
> --
> Regards,
>
> David V. Dellanno - MCSE, MCP+I, MCP
> MSDEMO Consultants
> Williams Place
> 2564 Bridgewood Lane
> Snellville, Georgia 30078 USA
> (770) 736-8794 (Office)
> msdemo.net

Consultant

can you send me some of your newpapers, with nude women, please, yeah,
thanks

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> again that is something that i have little understanding of, US health
> insurance, even though i read the NY times everyday (why dont US papers

have
> nude women in them?) still dont know how your system works
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > sometimes i realise how lucky i am that health insurance isn't really

an
> > > issue in the uk

> > It's really not an issue here either. People just think it is because

> they
> > don't know any better.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> again that is something that i have little understanding of, US health
> insurance, even though i read the NY times everyday (why dont US papers

have
> nude women in them?) still dont know how your system works

The NY Times doesn't have a Page Three Girl (that's the right page, right?)
because all the busty burds flew over to the UK.

--
Fris "And BOY are their arms tired" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> again that is something that i have little understanding of, US health
> insurance

Anybody here gets basic health care for free if they seek it. For some
reason though, people seem to think that everything beyond basic care is
deemed some sort of god given right. It's not, get over it.

billyw

just look at their web sites
the star (www.megastar.co.uk)
www.thesun.co.uk