Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Browsing trouble on wireless after sp2 upgrade

Browsing trouble on wireless after sp2 upgrade

=?Utf-8?B?cmljaw==?=

I have a peer to peer wireless network. I am using a 3 Com USB wireless hub
on a desktop. My laptop shares files and the ISDN connection from the
desktop. After upgrading to sp2, the browsing is very slow, and to some
secure sites, non existent. I then downgraded back to sp1 on the desktop (who
shares the internet connection) and it works perfectly. What is the secret on
getting sp2 to be able to share the internet connection completely. It seems
to time out with sp2, so only very small files can get through, where sp1 has
no such problem. Any illumination will be helpful. Microsoft doesnt have a
clue, my firewall is set correctly in both instances.
--
Rick