Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Participate in Academic Research Study... and WIN A FREE PDA!

Participate in Academic Research Study... and WIN A FREE PDA!

Gregory E. Rose

Dear IT Professional:

This survey concerns a research study on the network management software
(NMS) market. This study is being conducted by myself and Luciano Oliveira.
We are both graduate students at The Anderson School at UCLA. This research
has been developed under the guise of the Price Center for Entrepreneurial
Studies and the Kauffman Fellowship Program.

The objective of this research is to expose students to entrepreneurial
activities by identifying trends and business opportunities. In particular,
this study will focus on how Network Managers/System Administrators select,
install and use the various NMS tools available in the marketplace (e.g.
enterprise-class tools such as HP OpenView or BMC Patrol, other commercial
packages such as SiteScope or WhatsUp Gold, and open source tools such as
Big Brother or Nagios).

We would really appreciate your contribution to our research. A typical
survey requires only about 10-15 minutes, and you just need click on the
link below to start:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=41191

In order to reward you for your time, we will enter each respondent in a
drawing for a FREE PALM ZIRE 71.

Thanks in advance for your contribution!

If you have any questions regarding the survey, please do not reply to this
message. Instead email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and I will
be happy to assist.

Best regards,

Greg Rose

* After completing the survey on the link above you will be entered in a
drawing for a FREE PALM ZIRE 71. In case you win the prize, you will be
notified by e-mail.

--
Gregory E. Rose

(E-Mail Removed)