Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > a question about using magick share lib

a question about using magick share lib

=?gb2312?B?uqO35w==?=

hi all:
I used magick lib in my app. but sometimes image object can not read
file correctly, and throws an execption.
the question confused me is that it seems to leak memory at this time.
but i can not ensure. anybody knows?
thanks.

Alf P. Steinbach

* ??:
> hi all:
> I used magick lib in my app. but sometimes image object can not read
> file correctly, and throws an execption.
> the question confused me is that it seems to leak memory at this time.
> but i can not ensure. anybody knows?
> thanks.

As I recall IMagick used to not just throw an exception, but call
std::abort().

But consult the documentation and the source code.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?