Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 2000/2003?????

2000/2003?????

Mike Riston

I am looking toward starting my career as an MCSE, and was wondering which
platform would be the best choice.
I have some experience in 2000 and was just going to do that, but now that
Microsoft has .NET/2003/XP and Longhorn coming out sometime, I was wondering
if 2000 would be sufficient or go for 2003.

Thanks
~Mike

Andrew Stevens

Mike

Go for 2000 if that is where your current experinence lies. You will then be
able to convert to 2003 at a later date by just taking two further exams.

Regards,
Andrew Stevens.

"Mike Riston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking toward starting my career as an MCSE, and was wondering which
> platform would be the best choice.
> I have some experience in 2000 and was just going to do that, but now that
> Microsoft has .NET/2003/XP and Longhorn coming out sometime, I was

wondering
> if 2000 would be sufficient or go for 2003.
>
> Thanks
> ~Mike

Mike Riston

Thanks

"Andrew Stevens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mike
>
> Go for 2000 if that is where your current experinence lies. You will then

be
> able to convert to 2003 at a later date by just taking two further exams.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew Stevens.
>
> "Mike Riston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am looking toward starting my career as an MCSE, and was wondering

which
> > platform would be the best choice.
> > I have some experience in 2000 and was just going to do that, but now

that
> > Microsoft has .NET/2003/XP and Longhorn coming out sometime, I was

> wondering
> > if 2000 would be sufficient or go for 2003.
> >
> > Thanks
> > ~Mike

billyw

what happened to your film career??

"Andrew Stevens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mike
>
> Go for 2000 if that is where your current experinence lies. You will then

be
> able to convert to 2003 at a later date by just taking two further exams.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew Stevens.
>
> "Mike Riston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I am looking toward starting my career as an MCSE, and was wondering

which
> > platform would be the best choice.
> > I have some experience in 2000 and was just going to do that, but now

that
> > Microsoft has .NET/2003/XP and Longhorn coming out sometime, I was

> wondering
> > if 2000 would be sufficient or go for 2003.
> >
> > Thanks
> > ~Mike

Mike Riston

I believe that is how it works, but cant tell you and be 100% sure

"Donnie Gates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:025601c35157$a4063260$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm an oldtimer with NT4 certification and it's been a
> while since I followed CERT requirements. From the MS
> website, I read "Networking: The core networking skills
> required... are different than those required for Windows
> NT 4.0; therefore, an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0 must prove ...
> Client: If the candidate has already taken either Exam 70-
> 210 or 70-270, no further action is required.
>
> Does this mean 70-210 or 70-270 can be taken to satisfy
> this requirement?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I not sure, but I think you are asking if you can upgrade your NT4 MCSE to
> 2000/2003?
> Here is an article on MS that explains the process:
> http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...ows2003/nt.asp
> You only need to complete 6 exams rather than 7.

Oh the first time I saw you was in a magazine
The next time you was walking 'cross my television screen
I knew right then and there that I had to make you mine
The day that he married you I nearly lost my mind

Diana whatcha doin' with a guy like him
Diana I'd die for you, please let me in
Diana can't you see you drive me wild
Diana I bet you're just a reckless child

Yes, you got it made I've seen you promenade a time or two
He might have lots of dough but I know he ain't right for you
Cause I've watched you smile and shakin' hands when you do your social scene
You wouldn't have to do that if you came and lived with me

Diana just can't get you off my mind
Diana why don't you leave it all behind
Diana she is queen of all my dreams
Diana gimme dreams, I'll set you free

Since I saw that picture of you
Nothing matters I just wanna lay ya
We can make it, you and me
So come on baby, come on baby, oh - oh yeah...

(Yeah, here's how I see it)

Your one choice if you get away, leave it up to me
I'll bring you lovin' if you bring your limousine

Diana whatcha doin' with a guy like him
Diana I'd die for you, please let me in
Diana can't you see you drive me wild
Diana I bet you're just a reckless child

Diana oh yeah
Diana you really got a hold on me
Diana you gimme your tears I'll set you free
Diana yeah - yeah

--
Fris "Apologies to Bryan Adams" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Pig ****er!

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...windows2003/nt.
asp
>> You only need to complete 6 exams rather than 7.

>Oh the first time I saw you was in a magazine
>The next time you was walking 'cross my television screen
>I knew right then and there that I had to make you mine
>The day that he married you I nearly lost my mind
>
>Diana whatcha doin' with a guy like him
>Diana I'd die for you, please let me in
>Diana can't you see you drive me wild
>Diana I bet you're just a reckless child
>
>Yes, you got it made I've seen you promenade a time or two
>He might have lots of dough but I know he ain't right for

you
>Cause I've watched you smile and shakin' hands when you

do your social scene
>You wouldn't have to do that if you came and lived with me
>
>Diana just can't get you off my mind
>Diana why don't you leave it all behind
>Diana she is queen of all my dreams
>Diana gimme dreams, I'll set you free
>
>Since I saw that picture of you
>Nothing matters I just wanna lay ya
>We can make it, you and me
>So come on baby, come on baby, oh - oh yeah...
>
>(Yeah, here's how I see it)
>
>Your one choice if you get away, leave it up to me
>I'll bring you lovin' if you bring your limousine
>
>Diana whatcha doin' with a guy like him
>Diana I'd die for you, please let me in
>Diana can't you see you drive me wild
>Diana I bet you're just a reckless child
>
>Diana oh yeah
>Diana you really got a hold on me
>Diana you gimme your tears I'll set you free
>Diana yeah - yeah
>

>--
>Fris "Apologies to Bryan Adams" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
>http://www.mcngp.tk
>The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
>.

Kendal Emery

Then, the real politically correct term would be swine copulator???

Hmmm, I think I like that term.

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> pigs need love too
> and the politically correct term is swine
>

> <pig****(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:011001c35214$653e6f80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Pig ****er!

Consultant

may i be inclined to copulate miss emery, hee hee

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Then, the real politically correct term would be swine copulator???
>
> Hmmm, I think I like that term.

> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > pigs need love too
> > and the politically correct term is swine
> >

> > <pig****(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:011001c35214$653e6f80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Pig ****er!

Maestro

Hmmm... I think I like the notion of you liking that term.