Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Keystone Learning Sys/TestOut ???

Keystone Learning Sys/TestOut ???

Mike Riston

What would you all recommend for aiding in the process of becoming an MCSE?

Thanks
~Mike

Mike Riston

Thanks

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> study materials
> home network
> a functioning brain
>
> "Mike Riston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What would you all recommend for aiding in the process of becoming an

> MCSE?
> >
> > Thanks
> > ~Mike

Gary - US

What the hell? If you are looking for some kind of shortcut you are not
gonna find it here. Study the material and get hands on experience. Forget
all these bullshit "quick, guaranteed" certification places.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Mike Riston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What would you all recommend for aiding in the process of becoming an

MCSE?

> Thanks
> ~Mike

Gary - US

So you used braindumps. A$$ Fauker.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Spacebrain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:01c101c3513b$5583d7d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Self-Test-Software worked very well for me. Many
> questions were nearly identical, except for minor
> differences, as to the cert. They are an official
> testing software company associated with Microsoft.
>
> Space

Gary - US

Buy books, set up a training network and learn the ****. What the fauk is
so hard about that **** for brains?

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Mike Riston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No ****, all i'm looking for is help in the process, dumbshit
>
> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What the hell? If you are looking for some kind of shortcut you are not
> > gonna find it here. Study the material and get hands on experience.

> Forget
> > all these bullshit "quick, guaranteed" certification places.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
> >
> > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
> >
> > "Mike Riston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > What would you all recommend for aiding in the process of becoming an

> > MCSE?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > ~Mike

Robert

I have testout, it's good, but not great, not worth the money. After looking
at the cds, I have to find a book to have a better idea of the topic. If you
see a testout demo, you will see that they use short explanations, that's
all, not a complete course.
I will not buy them again. Simulations are not helping a lot. Also, they
have several errors on the cds, and you will just get updates for one year.
If they take 2 yrs to fix the problems you are out of luck.
In other words, spend the money on cheap computers.