Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > More difficult exams

More difficult exams

Maestro

The braindumpers wouldn't be able to cheat if Microsoft
added a lab to the exam process.

Alex

U r right!

Showing that you can do it yourself is always the best way
to prove your skills.

Beoweolf

More B.S. Making the test harder has nothing to do with "lab simulations",
any test can be compromised..any test!

You want a better indicator of ability, then make each candidate enter a
Guild, where the employer is responsible for reviewing the work and amount
of time a candidate spends working in he field. At the end of 1 year the
employer presents the candidate a letter stating that he spent at least a
year working as an operator or administrator. Then and only then could he
apply for an exam. Better yet, require that 3 - 5 current MCSE's interview
the candidate and make a recommendation as to his or her suitability to take
the test..

Microsoft only presents the test, the candidate is the one who chooses
whether or not to cheat or take a short cut. Put the blame and the burden of
proof back where it should be...on the candidate.

news:010301c35485$d2e0fe90$(E-Mail Removed)...