Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > momitor wireless access

momitor wireless access

D@annyBoy

any software to monitor my wireless internet access?
tia

Dave

sure, you are probably being watched right now.

"D@annyBoy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> any software to monitor my wireless internet access?
> tia

Sooner Al

Do you mean intrusion detection for your wireless network? If so AirSnare will do that...

http://home.comcast.net/~jay.deboer/airsnare/

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"D@annyBoy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> any software to monitor my wireless internet access?
> tia

D@annyBoy

thanks

news:(E-Mail Removed)...