Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Old exams still vaild for mcse 2000?

Old exams still vaild for mcse 2000?

Coen

hello,

Does anyone know where i can find informatie about which old exams are
still valid for the 2000 mcse certification

regards,
Coen

Gary - US

Did you try the MICROSOFT WEB SITE PERHAPS?!!

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Coen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello,
>
> Does anyone know where i can find informatie about which old exams are
> still valid for the 2000 mcse certification
>
> regards,
> Coen

Coen

Thanks, this is what i was looking for.

Regards, Coen

"Esus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Coen" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hello,
> >
> > Does anyone know where i can find informatie about which old exams are
> > still valid for the 2000 mcse certification

> Hi,
>
> I've found such list in bottom of this page
> http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...irements.asp#d
>
> Good luck.

Coen

yes i did, it was a little bit hidden, ore my classes have to be replaced.

Regards, Coen

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...