Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > i need a source code compute logical expressions in lex/yacc

i need a source code compute logical expressions in lex/yacc

deltaa5

Hi.
i need a source code compute logical expressions in lex/yacc.
for Example:
(20>5) or (6<=6)--->true
(1<=2) and (3==1) --->false.

Rolf Magnus

deltaa5 wrote:

> Hi.
> i need a source code compute logical expressions in lex/yacc.

And your C++ language question is...?

> for Example:
> (20>5) or (6<=6)--->true
> (1<=2) and (3==1) --->false.

Doesn't look so logical to me.

Ondra Holub

deltaa5 napsal:
> Hi.
> i need a source code compute logical expressions in lex/yacc.
> for Example:
> (20>5) or (6<=6)--->true
> (1<=2) and (3==1) --->false.

You can reuse example in bison manual. See
http://www.gnu.org/software/bison/ma...tml#Infix-Calc
it does almost the same you need, you have to change only operations.