Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Microsoft 071-297 Beta Test - What TestKings to study

Microsoft 071-297 Beta Test - What TestKings to study

Aeden

I signed up for this beta exam as I am working on my MCSE
cert. I have Testkings for Win2K exams and was wondering
which to study. I figure that studying 070-217 aand 070-
216 should suffice but I was wondering if any of you out
there have any better suggestions?

licknlabia

don't use Testking because they are braindumps and considered cheating.

read some books, setup a lab and learn the correct way.

"Aeden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:014101c34fb0$c291f690$(E-Mail Removed)...
I signed up for this beta exam as I am working on my MCSE
cert. I have Testkings for Win2K exams and was wondering
which to study. I figure that studying 070-217 aand 070-
216 should suffice but I was wondering if any of you out
there have any better suggestions?

Aeden

I've read/taken classes/set up labs for Win2K. I was just
wondering what would be comparable to this exam as i find
testking is good after all the above has been completed.

billyw

if you rely on testking
1. if you have good retention i'm sure you'll pass
2. when it comes to the real thing i'm sure you will fail

i'm no big fan of MS' style of questions, i find them to be more like an
english interpretation exam rather than a tech excercise or trying to work
out what a user would try and put across. That said your going to let
yourself down in the long run

"Aeden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:00ca01c34fb8$42517fc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've read/taken classes/set up labs for Win2K. I was just
> wondering what would be comparable to this exam as i find
> testking is good after all the above has been completed.

Davin Mickelson

How to Pass:
1. Install Windows 2003
2. Click Start - Help

Read, practice and learn everything related to the exam requirements located
here:
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-291.asp

Sleep well and be proud of the fact that you did not cheat.

Good luck to you.
Davin Mickelson