Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Typos in the Exam

Typos in the Exam

Davin Mickelson

I took 70-217 (AD) this weekend and came across two glaring typos in the
exam.

They misspelled two words as "availabel" and "Sucess".

I commented on the questions at the end of the exam but I was surprised that
Microsoft let these typos get through. I've never seen typos on the exams in
the past.

Anyone else noticing them?

Just wondering...

Davin Mickelson

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Davin Mickelson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I took 70-217 (AD) this weekend and came across two glaring typos in the
> exam.
>
> They misspelled two words as "availabel" and "Sucess".

DUD3 WUT WRONG WIT THAM?????! WTF EVERYON3 KNOWS TH3Y SHUD B SPELED
AVALEABLE AND SUC3S

> I commented on the questions at the end of the exam but I was surprised

that
> Microsoft let these typos get through. I've never seen typos on the exams

in
> the past.

TAHTS B/C THEY FIERD AL THEYRE C3RTIFEID AOL TECHEIS

> Anyone else noticing them?

DO I COUNT??!!?? OMG LOL

> Just wondering...

MA 2

--
Fris "Maybe you selected the wrong language" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Davin Mickelson

Now that's funny!

> > I took 70-217 (AD) this weekend and came across two glaring typos in the
> > exam.
> >
> > They misspelled two words as "availabel" and "Sucess".

> DUD3 WUT WRONG WIT THAM?????! WTF EVERYON3 KNOWS TH3Y SHUD B SPELED
> AVALEABLE AND SUC3S
>
> > I commented on the questions at the end of the exam but I was surprised

> that
> > Microsoft let these typos get through. I've never seen typos on the

exams
> in
> > the past.

> TAHTS B/C THEY FIERD AL THEYRE C3RTIFEID AOL TECHEIS
>
> > Anyone else noticing them?

> DO I COUNT??!!?? OMG LOL
>
> > Just wondering...

> MA 2
>

> --
> Fris "Maybe you selected the wrong language" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Dave Roseblade

see availabel and looked in the direction of the front
desk wondering if they know about this. But so happy I
passed it didn't matter anymore.

today I passed the 70-216 test tuff I was sweating but
happy to get my MCP MCSA MCSE. all in about two 1/2
months.