Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Boot process for Windows 2000.

Re: Boot process for Windows 2000.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

news:084601c34f86$f34e9010$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could anyone please explain the general PC's boot process
> on a windows 2000 professional PC.

Leather boots should be used. It's kinkier that way.

> Also what do the following DOS commands do? and explain
> how they are used >
>
> MD

Make Decision

> RD

Remove Decision

> CD

Change Decision

> EDIT

Except During International Time

> TYPE

Take Your Pen!s Everywhere

> FORMAT A:/S

For Ovulating Receptionists Make A Tent And Spin

> DIR/W

Developing Idiotic Redundancies, Wow!

> CHDSK/F

Copulate Hyperventilating Dyslexic Sexy Kangaroos (Female)

> SCANREG

Sexually Charged Appendages Never Replace Excited Gonads

> could all your replies be sent to my email

No, They can't.

Beyond LotD, I nominate this numb nuts for LotW

--
Fris "Can I get an AMEN from the congregation?" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Gary - US

Amen brother Fris!

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:084601c34f86$f34e9010$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Could anyone please explain the general PC's boot process
> > on a windows 2000 professional PC.

> Leather boots should be used. It's kinkier that way.
>
> > Also what do the following DOS commands do? and explain
> > how they are used >
> >
> > MD

> Make Decision
>
> > RD

> Remove Decision
>
> > CD

> Change Decision
>
> > EDIT

> Except During International Time
>
> > TYPE

> Take Your Pen!s Everywhere
>
> > FORMAT A:/S

> For Ovulating Receptionists Make A Tent And Spin
>
> > DIR/W

> Developing Idiotic Redundancies, Wow!
>
> > CHDSK/F

> Copulate Hyperventilating Dyslexic Sexy Kangaroos (Female)
>
> > SCANREG

> Sexually Charged Appendages Never Replace Excited Gonads
>
> > could all your replies be sent to my email

> No, They can't.
>
> Beyond LotD, I nominate this numb nuts for LotW
>

> --
> Fris "Can I get an AMEN from the congregation?" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Tamus The First

news:(E-Mail Removed)...