Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > i need hwlp with designing c program for yahoo messenger , msn for website like meebo.com

i need hwlp with designing c program for yahoo messenger , msn for website like meebo.com

checoo

hi there my name is ritesh , i am trying to design yahoo messenger ,
msn messenger just like in meebo.com can any one help me in designing
it!

bubyee
ritesh

Salt_Peter

checoo wrote:
> hi there my name is ritesh , i am trying to design yahoo messenger ,
> msn messenger just like in meebo.com can any one help me in designing
> it!
>
> bubyee
> ritesh

Since your asking about designing a program in C, you might try asking
in a C newsgroup.
[5.9] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html