Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: What makes Tron2003 tick

OT: What makes Tron2003 tick

Keyboard Cowboy

>Frisbee (disc) Golf <> Ultimate Frisbee
>

>--
>Fris "You actually have to be in SHAPE for Ultimate" beeŽ

MCNGP #13

>http://www.mcngp.tk
>The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

So what shape are you?

billyw

i refuse to sit here and be called a cigarette.
your suggestion is totally absurd.

"Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fags of the MCSE Newsgroup.
>
> Amazing how dumb u all are. I found Frisbee's club and all the other gay
> clubs you all belong to just by using google. Blows your mind just like

how
> u all blow each other.
>
> And to Andy and Techie who want to join the flamming klan. **** you cause
> this Troll has more in life than any of u little shits. Gary go suck on
> Andy and Techies dicks so they will be satisfied. They feel left out.
>

> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > we'd be lost without trolls
> > they provide a service, they ensure that the place isn't stuffed up with
> > people talking about computers...
> >
> > "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:kGASa.5525$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > But he's a -FUN- troll.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Fris "And we have extra food anyway" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> > >
> > > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Gary - US

Oh damn...that's right. Hell he may even be the closet web
master.......damn......

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> he probably helped in the design. see, fris, is a huge frisbee golf
> enthusiast
>

> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#PFha#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > He didn't know about the site did he? GayTron2003 is that one that

posted
> > the link. Not Fris!!
> >
> > --
> >
> > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
> >
> > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > so which is fris?
> > >
> > > "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:er3X#(E-Mail Removed)...

sites
> > like

> > member
> > > as

> > feel

heat!

> > feel

Gary - US

What is google?

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fags of the MCSE Newsgroup.
>
> Amazing how dumb u all are. I found Frisbee's club and all the other gay
> clubs you all belong to just by using google. Blows your mind just like

how
> u all blow each other.
>
> And to Andy and Techie who want to join the flamming klan. **** you cause
> this Troll has more in life than any of u little shits. Gary go suck on
> Andy and Techies dicks so they will be satisfied. They feel left out.
>

> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > we'd be lost without trolls
> > they provide a service, they ensure that the place isn't stuffed up with
> > people talking about computers...
> >
> > "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:kGASa.5525$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > But he's a -FUN- troll.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Fris "And we have extra food anyway" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> > >
> > > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fags of the MCSE Newsgroup.
>
> Amazing how dumb u all are. I found Frisbee's club and all the other gay
> clubs you all belong to just by using google.

If you had only Googled Google Groups, you'd find the ONE club that I belong
to, as I've posted a link to it at least once. Pic included.

Hard Disc Drivers
http://www.med.ufl.edu/anatomy/todd/discgolf.html

--
Fris "Uh huhuhuh I said hard" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

round?

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:032901c34fd4$d06b2650$(E-Mail Removed)...

>Frisbee (disc) Golf <> Ultimate Frisbee
>

>--
>Fris "You actually have to be in SHAPE for Ultimate" beeŽ

MCNGP #13

>http://www.mcngp.tk
>The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

So what shape are you?

Consultant

what is your club? nambla?

"Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fags of the MCSE Newsgroup.
>
> Amazing how dumb u all are. I found Frisbee's club and all the other gay
> clubs you all belong to just by using google. Blows your mind just like

how
> u all blow each other.
>
> And to Andy and Techie who want to join the flamming klan. **** you cause
> this Troll has more in life than any of u little shits. Gary go suck on
> Andy and Techies dicks so they will be satisfied. They feel left out.
>

> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > we'd be lost without trolls
> > they provide a service, they ensure that the place isn't stuffed up with
> > people talking about computers...
> >
> > "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:kGASa.5525$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > But he's a -FUN- troll.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Fris "And we have extra food anyway" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> > >
> > > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Tron2003

Ahh **** the site has been moved. To bad cause they was great pics of
keyboard. But don't worry Keyboard http://findithere.org/gay-cowboys.html
I'm sure you can have pleasure with this site. I mean honestly we don't
really need cowboys anymore like the old days. You cowboys just like to
live out your fantasies so this site is dedicated to you my gay cowboy
friend. Thanks for the plug for my new tv show !!

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:0e3801c35075$97f7eff0$(E-Mail Removed)...

Gary - US

"hard disc" club? Isn't that kinda gay Fris? Hmmmmmmmm.....

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Fags of the MCSE Newsgroup.
> >
> > Amazing how dumb u all are. I found Frisbee's club and all the other gay
> > clubs you all belong to just by using google.

> If you had only Googled Google Groups, you'd find the ONE club that I

belong
> to, as I've posted a link to it at least once. Pic included.
>
> Hard Disc Drivers
> http://www.med.ufl.edu/anatomy/todd/discgolf.html
>
> --
> Fris "Uh huhuhuh I said hard" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Gary - US

He be hittin' it with a Snap Z every week! Gay bastage!

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:0e3801c35075$97f7eff0$(E-Mail Removed)...

Column of tick boxes - how to do it? John ASP .Net 5 04-15-2006 03:46 PM
tick marks Martin Eyles ASP .Net 10 09-13-2005 01:27 PM
tick the boxes WindAndWaves HTML 1 11-23-2004 10:08 PM
Kill the tick sound on refresh? Bruce W.1 ASP .Net 4 02-03-2004 08:01 PM
there is hope for tron2003 yet! Consultant MCSE 5 11-21-2003 03:01 PM

Advertisments