Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: What makes Tron2003 tick

OT: What makes Tron2003 tick

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

An ultra scientific look at what makes Tron2003 tick:

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'gayorta / , homonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
inferior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' , vagina cava
simplex | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, homonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
|gaytrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, retardricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;' vagina cava
complex | | `-. ;;;;,;'
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
gayorta

--
Fris "Best if viewed with fixed size font" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Tron2003

O wow I feel the pressure now! Frisbee is turning up the heat! Check out
the Ultimate Frisbee Club Frisbee is a member of! www.layoutdiscs.org/
You sure are a special on Fribee and I am sure all the members feel the
same!

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> An ultra scientific look at what makes Tron2003 tick:
>
> | \ \ | |/ /
> | |\ `' ' /
> | ;'gayorta / , homonary
> | ; _, | / / , arteries
> inferior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' , vagina cava
> simplex | `, `-._ _,-'_
> |,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, homonary
> ,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
> ; `./ /`, \-'
> | right / | ;\ |\
> |gaytrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
> | \ \ ` `,
> ` __ ` \ left ;,
> \ ,' ` \, retardricle
> \_( ;, ;;
> | \ `;, ;;
> inferior | |`. `;;, ;' vagina cava
> complex | | `-. ;;;;,;'
> gayorta
>

> --
> Fris "Best if viewed with fixed size font" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Tron2003

You sure are a special one Frisbee and I am sure all the members feel the
same!

have to make correction in my spelling

"Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> O wow I feel the pressure now! Frisbee is turning up the heat! Check

out
> the Ultimate Frisbee Club Frisbee is a member of! www.layoutdiscs.org/
> You sure are a special on Fribee and I am sure all the members feel the
> same!
>

> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > An ultra scientific look at what makes Tron2003 tick:
> >
> > | \ \ | |/ /
> > | |\ `' ' /
> > | ;'gayorta / , homonary
> > | ; _, | / / , arteries
> > inferior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' , vagina cava
> > simplex | `, `-._ _,-'_
> > |,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, homonary
> > ,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
> > ; `./ /`, \-'
> > | right / | ;\ |\
> > |gaytrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
> > | \ \ ` `,
> > ` __ ` \ left ;,
> > \ ,' ` \, retardricle
> > \_( ;, ;;
> > | \ `;, ;;
> > inferior | |`. `;;, ;' vagina cava
> > complex | | `-. ;;;;,;'
> > gayorta
> >

> > --
> > Fris "Best if viewed with fixed size font" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Gary - US

No kidding.....only dick puffers and carpet munchers know about sites like
that.
--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:l8nSa.6806$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> makes you wonder how you knew where to find this site, are you a member as
> well?
>
> --
> Techie
> A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21
>
> "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You sure are a special one Frisbee and I am sure all the members feel

the
> > same!
> >
> > have to make correction in my spelling
> >

> > "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > O wow I feel the pressure now! Frisbee is turning up the heat!

Check
> > out
> > > the Ultimate Frisbee Club Frisbee is a member of!

> www.layoutdiscs.org/
> > > You sure are a special on Fribee and I am sure all the members feel

the
> > > same!
> > >

> > > "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kGASa.5525$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <snip>
>
> He is a troll, and people keep feeding him.

But he's a -FUN- troll.

--
Fris "And we have extra food anyway" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

we'd be lost without trolls
they provide a service, they ensure that the place isn't stuffed up with
people talking about computers...

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:kGASa.5525$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > <snip>
> >
> > He is a troll, and people keep feeding him.

> But he's a -FUN- troll.
>

> --
> Fris "And we have extra food anyway" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

so which is fris?

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:er3X#(E-Mail Removed)...
> No kidding.....only dick puffers and carpet munchers know about sites like
> that.
> --
>
> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
>
> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
>
> "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:l8nSa.6806$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > makes you wonder how you knew where to find this site, are you a member

as
> > well?
> >
> > --
> > Techie
> > A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21
> >
> > "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > You sure are a special one Frisbee and I am sure all the members feel

> the
> > > same!
> > >
> > > have to make correction in my spelling
> > >

> > > "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Check
> > > out

> > www.layoutdiscs.org/

> the

Gary - US

He didn't know about the site did he? GayTron2003 is that one that posted
the link. Not Fris!!

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> so which is fris?
>
> "Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:er3X#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No kidding.....only dick puffers and carpet munchers know about sites

like
> > that.
> > --
> >
> > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
> >
> > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
> >
> > "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:l8nSa.6806$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > > makes you wonder how you knew where to find this site, are you a

member
> as
> > > well?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Techie
> > > A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21
> > >
> > > "Tron2003" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

feel
> > the

> > Check
> > > www.layoutdiscs.org/

feel
> > the

Consultant

he probably helped in the design. see, fris, is a huge frisbee golf
enthusiast

news:#PFha#(E-Mail Removed)...

Frisbee (disc) Golf <> Ultimate Frisbee

--
Fris "You actually have to be in SHAPE for Ultimate" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Column of tick boxes - how to do it? John ASP .Net 5 04-15-2006 03:46 PM
tick marks Martin Eyles ASP .Net 10 09-13-2005 01:27 PM
tick the boxes WindAndWaves HTML 1 11-23-2004 10:08 PM
Kill the tick sound on refresh? Bruce W.1 ASP .Net 4 02-03-2004 08:01 PM
there is hope for tron2003 yet! Consultant MCSE 5 11-21-2003 03:01 PM

Advertisments