Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Prometric and Microsoft

Prometric and Microsoft

R.Douglas

Could anyone tell me how long it took for Prometric to
notify Microsoft of the testing completion for the MCSE
Certification? I finished my last exam on July llth, and,
now I want to find out how, or when, I should register for
the Microsoft Welcome Kit.

truithmonger

8-12 weeks

Mahmoud

Sometimes it takes 2 to 3 working days to update your
transcript. You may check your transcript in MCP secured
page. If you see your certification is completed then go
to benefits and confirm your mailing address and order it.

Good luck

Kian Wah, Lai

for me, it takes 1 day

"Mahmoud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b7001c34d66$0a9166d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sometimes it takes 2 to 3 working days to update your
> transcript. You may check your transcript in MCP secured
> page. If you see your certification is completed then go
> to benefits and confirm your mailing address and order it.
>
> Good luck

Marko

For me, it took around 2 days, roughly, after each exam
for my Prometric or VUE candidate history to update.

The exam Pass/Fail is given after you submit the exam at
the exam centre. My 219 and 220 exams reported a score as
well as pass/fail status (pass!).

Microsoft email for MCP, MCSA and MCSE all came within 1-3
days after I achieved each. Mail came from "Microsoft
Certification" with "Congratulations!" as the subject.
Congrats on what I had achieved, advice on welcome kit
within 4-6 weeks (each of the three kits took around 2
weeks to come to Australia from France), there was info on
how to access benefits, and how to log on to the secure
site.

I did my exams with BOTH Prometric and VUE and it didn't
seem to make much difference. All you have to do is let
the second centre you register with know some details from
the other registration so your results can be linked with
Microsoft.

Regards

Marko