Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > arsehole of the week

arsehole of the week

billyw

after much deliberation i feel proud to present ray with the arsehole of the
week award.
but please don't cheer yet.. no.. I've not finished..
he has also swept the boards, along with arsehole of the week he is also
Idiot of the month..

Ray well done.. your a complete tit..
we're proud of you

Keyboard Cowboy

Hmm... Is this award replacing the MCNGP Lamer of the week
award? I hope not... because Tron2003 is running a strong
campaign....

>.

Gary - US

Yes he certainly is and he has a <cough fag name cough>.

--
Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

"Kindly do the needful"

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:06c301c34d30$1e5a01d0$(E-Mail Removed)...

Consultant

what happened to our animatron?

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > You have to be human to get the MCNGP LotW award.
> >

> > --
> > Fris "Or at least sober MOST of the time" bee® MCNGP #13
> >

> That disqualifies half the MCNGPs....
>
> ....not that one of us could win it anyways.
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
> understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
> living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
> © 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what happened to our animatron?

I've been busy testing her new programming.

Let's just say that if I ever stop testing her long enough to put the new
system into production we're all going to get filthy rich.

Do
Laura.Sex
Loop

I forgot to put an Exit Do in there somewhere and it's getting quite
exhausting.

--
Fris "but -SOMEBODY- had to test it" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Politician Spock

"Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Do
> Laura.Sex
> Loop

Be careful to delete your pointers less you incur a memory leak. Such could
be ugly after that loop.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> be sure to put this in:
>
> if: urge to talk
> then: shut mouth

That could be dangerous... see error trapping in code snippet below for
safety.

<Laura v2.1.12 Code>

On Error Goto STFU

Do
Laura.Sex
Loop Until Recipient.Unconscious

End

STFU:

If Laura.Speaks Then
If Not IsDirty(Laura.Talk) Then
If Not Laura.Mouth.BeingOtherwiseUsed Then
Laura.Mouth.Close
Else
Recipient.Enjoy.HJ
End If
End If
Else
Call LauraAnAnimatron
End If

Resume Next

</Laura v2.1.12 Code>

--
Fris "Still needs a little tweaking" bee® MCNGP #13