Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: MCP secure site

Re: MCP secure site

Gary - US

Oh thanks for your words of wisdom of great jedi.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fair enuf'
> just a little more gray hair on us *nix types
>
> Good to hear the pups are being brought up right
>
> no disrespect to the man for having the courage to ask though
> as I remember when USEnet was engaging and full of tech talk and not spam
>
> Regards
> -AA

> ----------
> "One World, One Web, One Program." -Advertisement for Internet Explorer
> "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer." -Adolf Hitler

> ----------
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > we use that here too.
> >

> > "Aaron Abercromby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > In the unix world we have a saying
> > >
> > > rtfm
> > >
> > > -AA
> > >

> > > "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > newsSlGa.9624$(E-Mail Removed). ..

> problem
> > on

> > you're