Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: MSN secret downloads?

Re: MSN secret downloads?

freak

a 40MB download? And you don't know where it went?

---
Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1016639.html
freak - Moderator

freak's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...fo&userid=1778

Mario Lermitte

Did you have auto update on? If you have this on then you download automatic
the latest patches..

Mario

news:(E-Mail Removed)...