Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Where to start learning your MCSE

Re: Where to start learning your MCSE

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Marko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:063601c34c72$fb9981b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Only one criticism: you'll need to pick a different

> handle if you'd like to be considered for MCNGP.
>

> How is the Handle Marko?

Beats Groucho, Zeppo, Harpo, and Chico

> I used MCSE for that post only since I was doing it more
> as a "on behalf of everyone here" rather than as Marko
> would like to personally state the bleedingly obvious.

Well, in that case you should probably have posted as "Michael C. Phelp"

> I guessed there would be a lot of people who post here
> that would have co signed that "MCSE" post.

Agreed.

> I realise in advance all the newbies are probably
> thinking "What is all the fuss about? I was only asking a
> question?" However, if there are signs that distract you
> (to the point that you have to deliberately look away,
> squint or surf with both eyes closed to ignore them) and
> these same neon signs scream the answers you want but you
> then choose to ignore all reasonable attempts to get your
> attention and you fail to take just a few brief moments to
> read what is all around you, then there will be a lot of
> people ready to grab your attention with what usually
> works here - sarcasm. The art of taking you back to to
> the point from which you most likely started your journey
> and pointing out all the clues you managed to miss along
> the way. And us wondering the whole time how it was that
> you managed to make it as far as you did. Like the guys
> who ask in this newsgroup questions like "I am MCSE for
> three months and wonder where I will download my
> certificate and what it will look like". Come on. Or the
> fact that your Search engine is the only one on this
> planet that can't find a single helpful page on your
> certification topic.

Then you seem to agree with the majority of us here, at least the regulars.

> I appreciate your humour.

Tanks

--
Fris "Just trying to steer this thread towards WWII like the rest" beeŽ
MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help