Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > hi!!

rakesh

hi!!

I am new to this group but always read all the discussion of this group

rakesh Patel

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"rakesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi!!
>
> I am new to this group but always read all the discussion of this

group

And you still stick around?

I'm impressed.

--
Fris "Cause I'm a rakesh man" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

hi!! you know me like to read this group in a message it make me happy

"rakesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi!!
>
> I am new to this group but always read all the discussion of this

group

> rakesh Patel

KLXrider

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:06:53 +0530, "rakesh" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>hi!!
>
> I am new to this group but always read all the discussion of this group
>
>rakesh Patel

Then we expect no stupid questions!

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Welcome to the group. There is some good information here.

> Lady... for so many years I thought I'd never find you
> You have come into my life and made me whole
> Forever let me wake to see you each and every morning
> Let me hear you whisper softly in my ear

Lady when I'm with you I'm smiling
Give me all your love
Your hands build me up when I'm sinking
Touch me and my troubles all fade

Lady from the moment I saw you standing all alone
You gave all the love that I needed
So shy like a child who had grown
You're my

Lady of the morning
Love shines in your eyes
Sparkling, clear and lovely
You're my lady

Lady turn me on when I'm lonely
show me all your charms
Evenings when you lay down beside me
Take me gently into your arms
You're my.

Lady of the morning
Love shines in your eyes
Sparkling, clear and lovely
You're my lady

--
Fris "Out-hosing Jtyc since 2001" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> Fris "Out-hosing Jtyc since 2001" beeŽ MCNGP #13

bloody showoff...

billyw

right you pair of bast*@ds i'm not pleased with you 2

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What the #*(% ???? Bloody??? Have you turned into
> > billyw??? NO upstanding American would use that
> > englishman phrase!!!

> Crikey... I've been found out.
>

> Bloody heck.
>

> Penfold... shush.

Jtyc

> right you pair of bast*@ds i'm not pleased with you 2

Oh no.

http://www.dangermouse.org/sounds/ohno.wav

Gary - US

Sweet!

Now kindly do the needful.

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** Kindly Do The Needful **

"rakesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi!!
>
> I am new to this group but always read all the discussion of this

group

> rakesh Patel

Gary - US

You're my laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyy