Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Logging DHCP Events

Logging DHCP Events

Fred Atkinson

Is there any way to set a Cisco router to log DHCP events to
my syslog server (when my ISP's DHCP server changes the IP address
assignment to my service or when my DHCP server assigns one of its
addresses in its DHCP pool to a client)?

Regards,

Fred