Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Visaul Studio 2005 - c++ - Multilanguage Application

Visaul Studio 2005 - c++ - Multilanguage Application

paolob

I need to provide multilanguage support to my application. I alredy
writed a multilanguage test application, using VS6 and resource only
dll. Now i'm using Visual Studio 2005, I find out that it supports
multilanguage through .resx file, but I can't find a good example that
explains me how to do this.
I appreciate very much if you can point me to good documentation or
examples, or if you can give me some tips.
Regards
Paolo

Victor Bazarov